• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hayley's Comets competitive squad looking for members!

AMRose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SunnyDew

Applications are now closed! Thanks to all who applied, if you haven't heard from us yet, you will very soon!

Last edited:

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
NNID: POMF_Loak
IGN: Loak
Main weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher
Other weapons you can use well (optional): Dual Squelcher
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): Support
Location (country): USA. Central Time Zone.
Anything else we should know? I don't think so? If you have questions, just ask :)

Cinnabunnyowo

Inkling
NNID
Cinnabunny
NNID: Cinnabunnyowo
IGN: Cinnabunny
Main weapon: Dynamo Roller
Other weapons you can use well (optional): Tempered Dynamo, Octobrush (regular and nouveau)
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): i can do whichever, but I'm best at defensive or as a charger support
Location (country): USA PST (Nevada)
Anything else we should know?: I'm friends with a few higher tier competitive players so i can help with contact or anything of the sort if needed. (I'm closest with Rezb1t)

Branwen

Inkling
NNID: Ethlier
IGN: Jupiter
Main weapon: Slosher Deco
Other weapons you can use well (optional): Tri Slosher, Custom Dual Squelcher, Berry Splattershot Pro
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): Offensive / Objective focused
Location (country): Australia
Anything else we should know?: Technically I turn 18 on the 10th of May, so about 15 days. Also, this is the second time i've reached S+, I haven't been it for a long time. As for the play times, I can do that on weekends, and may be able to show up for the last 1-2 hours on tuesdays.

nicky

Inkling
NNID
gardner.nt
NNID: gardner.nt
IGN: Nicky
Main weapon: Custom E-Liter 3K
Other weapons you can use well (optional): any charger, squelcher, and the .96 gal deco
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): offensive/support
Location (country): USA CT (Tennessee)
Anything else we should know?: I'm currently in a non-binding, non-competitive squad. So if you see a tag on my name, that's why! Additionally, I unfortunately won't be available to play until after finals week (so about May 9th).

Last edited:

rakzr310

Inkling
NNID
rakzr310
nvm I'm invited to another clan. I'm trying to figure out how to delete my post. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

IndigoAugust

Inkling
NNID
IndigoAugust
NNID: IndigoAugust
IGN: Indigo
Rank: S ( I was S+ more than once, but dropped to S because I play a lot of solo ranked as well)
Main weapons: All variations of Inkbrush, splatlings, blasters minus Luna, and sloshing machine
Other weapons you can use well (optional): All 3 squiffers, Dual Squelcher, Tempered Dynamo, Splattershot Pro, Slosher Deco, L-3 Nozzlenose, and splash-o-matic.
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): I play most defensive and support based with heavy emphasis on objective.
Location (country): US EST
Anything else we should know?: I typically twin squad with my teammate Chris many times a week so I'm used to playing for a team.

Ivegotchortles

Inkling
NNID
Ivegotchortles
NNID: Ivegotchortles
IGN: Chris
Main weapon: Carbon Roller and Splat Charger variants
Other weapons you can use well (optional): All other chargers and their variants, Neo Sploosh, Luna Blasters, Octobrushes, Custom Jet Squelcher, Sloshers (all three kinds), Splattershot Jr, and various others. I can provide a screenshot with my most used weapons upon request.
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): Offensive and support. I put the objective first before splats.
Location (country): United States EST
Anything else we should know?: I can use the E-Liter 3K variants just as good as I can use the Splat Chargers, just in case the team needs the extra range. I regularly play with my twin squad teammate Indigo (IndigoAugust) throughout the week.

Cloud

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jadielpagan09
NNID:jadielpagan09
IGN: cloud
Main weapon: coustum e liter 3k
Other weapons, sploosh o magic dual squecher
Role: support and defense
I can play during the week and I can voice some times I use discord and skype

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
NNID: chenmaster2
IGN: [SF] CM2
Main weapon: Lately it has been the Luna Blaster Neo, both Dual Squelchers, and the .52 Gal Deco
Other weapons you can use well (optional): Splash-O Matic, Custom Range Blaster, Splattershot Jr., and all three Splattershots.
Role (optional, do you play offensive, defensive, support?): I do tend to play support but I can be on the offensive if I use something like the Luna Blaster Neo or the .52 Gal Deco.
Location (country): USA
Anything else we should know?: I should be going to college in August so I only have about three months to play Splatoon on a more flexible basis. However that's not to say I still can't play Splatoon just less often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom