Hayley's Comets looking for squids!

AMRose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SunnyDew

Hayley’s Comets Recruiting - preference for those in the americas.

Who are we?

Hayley's Comets is a competitive splatoon squad made up of 10 squids, and we're looking to expand. We were in the Krak-on division of the second LUTI season and the Rockenberg division of the third LUTI season. Additionally, we have placed in the semi-finals of several online tournaments we have entered, and ranked 4th in the Australian national splatoon tournament. We also pride ourselves on making a positive mark on the community in ways beyond our team. We expect any new members to do the same or support those efforts.

What are we looking for?

The following are absolute requirements to join our squad:

• Must be S or above.
  • Must be available to play roughly during the hours of 5-10pm PST most-all days of the week (although we have no strict schedule)
  • Must be willing to use discord/voice chat and learn call outs
  • Should be adaptable and willing to use/learn several weapons
  • Must be 18+
  • Must be willing to work with all players and must be open to criticism.
  • No toxicity in any form allowed.
What can we offer you?

• A squad that is both committed to winning and enjoying the game for the game's sake
  • A squad that is active, we squad several days of the week and enter almost every tournament we can
  • A squad that gets life - we have a strict "real life first" policy, as long as you are active, we can deal with you missing a tournament or practice because life happened
  • A good place to learn and improve, we are constantly trying new things and helping each other improve
Sounds good! What now?

If you are interested, please leave a comment/pm me with the following information:

___

NNID:

IGN:

Main weapon:

Other weapons you can use well (optional):

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?):

Location (country/time zone):

Anything else we should know?

___

Once applications close, we will choose a few squids to play some try outs with us, after which we will choose up to seven squids to join our squad. This is limited to 4 squids preferably from the Americas (Pacific/Eastern time zones). These tryouts will gauge your skill, communication, attitude, and how you get on with the squad. All of these factors will affect your chances of getting in the squad. With that said, good luck and we look forward to your application!

crazyhamlet

Inkling
NNID
crazyhamlet
NNID: crazyhamlet

IGN: Lily

Main weapon: splattershot jr

Other weapons you can use well (optional): Aerospray RG

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?): Objective/support, but I typically adapt to fill a needed role

Location (country/time zone): Canada, atlantic time

Anything else we should know? Don't think so! I work days, and play mostly at nights/weekends!

Last edited:

2.B

Inkling
NNID:KingOfSpade

IGN:2.B

Main weapon:N-zap

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?):support/objective

Location (country/time zone):pst/us

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
Hey! I don't know if you're still looking for squids, but just in case...

NNID:
shining_chaos

IGN: *xaos*

Rank: A+(80) to S(40)ish--> I've been off for a few months so I'm hovering in the A+s rn after a rank down, but should be back up soon. My Splatzones is definitely S level, and my Rainmaker and TC are high A+/low S level.

Main weapon: Jr, E-liter 3k scoped--> I've always sort of switched between weapons with frequency, so my "main" is hard for me to figure out.

Other weapons you can use well (optional): splatterscope, octoshot/wasabi tentatek/similar, Luna Neo, working on other blasters

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?): Objective and support, but am flexible and good for a variety of playstyles. I have rarely had the chance to play with an Actual group (aka not just solo queue), which impacts my role/playstyle dramatically, so I feel confident in being able to switch it up.

Location (country/time zone): Illinois, USA, CST.

Anything else we should know? I'm 23, I use they/them pronouns, and there are a few nights a week I work until later on (to around 7:30 PST) re: scheduling. I'm also very committed to improving, very open to constructive criticism, and very much like to practice (including putting in the work on my off time), which is why I've wanted to put an application in despite my current rank and lower-S-tier. :)

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk

NNID: pakwachnamaykosk

IGN: Sobek

Main weapon: Berry Slattershot

Other weapons you can use well: Others in the Splattershot pro series, .52 Gal, the tentatek series, dual squelcher

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?): I usually go for support and/or objective

Location (country/time zone): Delaware, USA EST

Anything else we should know? I'm a 20 year old college girl so right now I'm free to play on weekend nights but once May ends I'll be able to play most days of the week at night. I was previously on the team Divinity Elite and we participated in the US Inkling Open and got to round 2. I'm a huge fan of comics/anime and manga. I'm also a very friendly person so I love being around people who are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom