Hayley's Comets now recruiting!

AMRose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SunnyDew

Hayley’s Comets Recruiting - Pacific and Oceanic Time Zones Preferred!

Who are we?

Hayley's Comets is a competitive splatoon squad made up of 9 squids, and we're looking to expand. We were in the Krak-on division of the second LUTI season and the Rockenberg division of the third LUTI season. Additionally, we have placed in the semi-finals of several online tournaments we have entered, and have placed 2nd or 1st in most Oceanic LAN tournaments. We also pride ourselves on making a positive mark on the community. We expect any new members to do the same.

What are we looking for?

The following are absolute requirements to join our squad:

• Must be S or above.

• Must be available to play roughly during the hours of 5-10pm PST most-all days of the week (although we have no strict schedule)

• Must be willing to use discord/voice chat and learn call outs

• Should be adaptable and willing to use/learn several weapons

• Must be 18+

• Must be willing to work with all players and must be open to criticism.

• No toxicity in any form allowed.
What can we offer you?

• A squad that is both committed to winning and enjoying the game for the game's sake

• A squad that is active, we squad most days of the week and enter almost every tournament we can

• A squad that gets life - we have a strict "real life first" policy, as long as you are active, we can deal with you missing a tournament because life happened

• A good place to learn and improve, we are constantly trying new things and helping each other improve
Sounds good! What now?

If you are interested, please leave a comment/pm me with the following information:

___

NNID:

IGN:

Main weapon:

Other weapons you can use well (optional):

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?):

Location (country/time zone):

Anything else we should know?

___

Once applications close, we will choose a few squids to play some try outs with us, after which we will choose up to seven squids to join our squad. This is limited to 4 squids from America (Pacific/Eastern time zones) and 3 squids around Oceania. These tryouts will gauge your skill, communication, attitude, and how you get on with the squad. All of these factors will affect your chances of getting in the squad. With that said, good luck and we look forward to your application!

Otter Power

Full Squid
NNID
OtterGod
Heyyy, sweet! You told me about this last GCOO, and I'm all for it.

NNID: OtterGod
IGN: Otter
Main Weapon: Inkbrush Nouveau
Other Weapons: Inkbrush, Octobrush, E-Litre 3K, Kelp Splat Charger
Role/Playstyle: Get real hard with the turf control, suppressing enemy pushes while making it much easier for my own team.

You've both seen and played with me in the last GCOO Tournament! With my patient, ambush-based play-style, you needn't worry a whole lot about coordinating with me in the middle of a match. I'm always roving around, ready to wreak havoc among enemy ranks!

Beta Nando

Inkling
NNID
Beta-Nando
NNID:Beta-Nando

IGN:2Z

Main weapon: Tentetak

Other weapons you can use well (optional): splash splosh, pro, berry, dual, gal 56

Role/playstyle (do you go for kills/objective/support?): mostly a killer and support

Location (country/time zone):
Texas CST
Anything else we should know:
I am kinda limited to wensday thursday friday and saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom