• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! (And a Question As well)

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Hello All! How are you guys doing? As for my question, are the Sheldon Pick's weapons available as images? (Images like these like these: :wst_shot_normalh:) I can't seem to find them.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Welcome to Squidboards, Spoxbox! And to answer your question, no. The gear and weapon icons have not been updated in a while. I'm hoping it's something that happens in the future with Splatoon 2 coming in a few months, though.

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Welcome to Squidboards, Spoxbox! And to answer your question, no. The gear and weapon icons have not been updated in a while. I'm hoping it's something that happens in the future with Splatoon 2 coming in a few months, though.
Ahh that's unfortunate. I was hoping to show off the pool of weapons I use in my sig! I guess my signature will just have to stay that way since I doubt the Sheldon's Picks weapons will return for Splatoon 2. Speaking of sigs, yours is really cool!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
spoxbox said:
Ahh that's unfortunate. I was hoping to show off the pool of weapons I use in my sig! I guess my signature will just have to stay that way since I doubt the Sheldon's Picks weapons will return for Splatoon 2. Speaking of sigs, yours is really cool!
Well, thank you. :http://)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom