Hello and guten Tag

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
Greetings!
The first message board since ages since I have become a twitterer.
My name is Mazzle, I'm from Germany and a day one SquidKid. Got to level 20 after 2 days and am currently B ranked.
At this moment I don't have that much time to play, so I still wasn't able to play the tower-mode.

I play with a Splattershot Jr. with Splat Bomb and Bubbler. I like tha combination of wide spread, deadly and precise Bomb throws and close-combat fights with my Bubbler. Usually I rank highest or second highest on my team or even overall and gain 1000+ points (with bonus) and a positive K/D.
I'm complaining too often in front of my TV if I have one player who doesn't play well or understands the meta (and I can't give tips or some orders).

I usually play regular battles (Turf War) because I don't really like the "mash up" in zone combats (at least with just one zone) and I'm looking forward for pre-made teams with my friends on a bit more competetive side.
CAUTION: I'm more common to the german terms, so please understand if I mess something up.

That's it from me.
I hope we can all get along and if you wanna ask me, go ahead

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
I hope you have a splatastic stay here!

--Sorry about that.;;

Pudding♥

Inkling
Welcome fellow german squid! How funny I just registered and posted here today. Speaking of german splatoon terms, I wonder if to better turn it into english....

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
Usually I rank highest or second highest on my team or even overall and gain 1000+ points (with bonus) and a positive K/D
To be fair, I have yet to see a player in the game who gets a negative K/D, no matter how bad they are

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
To be fair, I have yet to see a player in the game who gets a negative K/D, no matter how bad they are
I have seen plenty and many with around 300 points or even less. Yesterday I just had two in my team. One with 1-6 and the other with 0-6.
I dont' know how this is even possible but I don't know what neither what the overall standard is, so I just put that in there

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Willkommen auf Squidboards. Schön nen anderen Deutschen zu sehen :D
You'll get used to the English terms. I got used to them, too. I actually have problem coming up with the German terms.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
I have seen plenty and many with around 300 points or even less. Yesterday I just had two in my team. One with 1-6 and the other with 0-6.
I dont' know how this is even possible but I don't know what neither what the overall standard is, so I just put that in there
As a true German myself, I bestow upon you the art of explaining the joke!

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :P

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :p
da-fuq?

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :p
Next time I'll either say difference or a ratio of... {x ∈ R | 1 > x > 0} :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom