Hello everyone~! ♥︎

littleangel

Inkling
Hello everyone I'm new here ♪~! I bought Splatoon not too long ago & I loooove it hehe ! Ah, a little bit about myself , I'm an aspiring florist , so obviously I love flowers haha . I also love puppies , bunnies, video games & cute stuff ! I also take care of rescued puppies but on my free time I'm usually playing Splatoon , MK8 or Super Smash Bros. ^^ ! So that's it~ I hope everyone has a good day ! ♥

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Somehow this really touched my heart. A florist, how nice. Wish you good fortune on your future career. Did you know Splatoon was going to have bunnies or more or less rabbits instead of squids playable? Puppies are nice. I got my dog and he's my best buddy. You like racing, fighting and shooting haha a contrast to cuteness. Thanks for taking the time to register. It's been almost an hour since your intro post but a welcome always arrives. Hope you continue enjoying Splatoon, start having fun at Squidboards and enjoy life as you do. See you around.

littleangel

Inkling
Hello~! Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!! I get that a lot when ppl find out I like fighting games & gentle sweet stuff haha ! I hope you have a lovely day ! ♥︎ ^^
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Somehow this really touched my heart. A florist, how nice. Wish you good fortune on your future career. Did you know Splatoon was going to have bunnies or more or less rabbits instead of squids playable? Puppies are nice. I got my dog and he's my best buddy. You like racing, fighting and shooting haha a contrast to cuteness. Thanks for taking the time to register. It's been almost an hour since your intro post but a welcome always arrives. Hope you continue enjoying Splatoon, start having fun at Squidboards and enjoy life as you do. See you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom