• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, everyone! Got into Splatoon earlier this year.

Nightfall Gloam

Inkling
NNID
shoyrumaster11
Switch Friend Code
SW-2274-6120-1837
Hello, everyone!
My name is Nightfall Gloam, I am 20 years old and I come from Australia. My hobbies are gaming, technology, films, animation and music.
I wanted to join the forums because I heard about it on a popular website I regularly visit and a part of me wants to get more into the Splatoon fan community.
I first heard of Splatoon back in 2015 when I was watching TV and I saw an ad for it, which piqued my interest, however, I did not own a Wii U back then so I couldn't play but more recently I bought a Nintendo Switch and bought a copy of Splatoon 2 from my nearest EB Games when I found out there was a sequel on the console and played the game as soon as I went home. I'm a little nervous about joining a new forum after it being so long since I last joined a fandom-related forum, but, I hope I can fit in with the community here and make some friends during my time here.
-Nightfall Gloam

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and welcome to both Squidboards and the Splatoon communities!!!

So glad you could finally join us! And don't feel too shy about being part of the forum, the folks around here are really tamed (compared to some of what I'm use to, lol), helpful, and most of all: nice and friendly. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom