Hello Everyone! I'm new!

SpaceBunny_173

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1313-5403-2149
Hiya all! I'm Blair, and I've come here to pretty much enhance my Splatoon 2 experience and bring myself to the next level!

I'm still really new to the game, my Switch says I have about 150 hours logged, and I'm level 35 and a half. I've barely touched ranked mode though.. (Current Ranks: Zones = B-, Rainmaker = A-, Tower = B, Clam Blitz = A)

Anyways, I'm honestly really bad at this game, but I find it so much fun that I really want to put in some effort to grind away the hours and develop my skills. This seems like the kind of game that only gets more fun the more you play! And that's what brings me here! I hope that I can meet and talk with a lot of cool people here, and learn a lot about the different strategies, kits, and so on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a nice day! If you'd like to, you can add me as a friend on Switch so we can play (SW-1313-5403-2149), or you can add me on Discord so we can talk, (SpaceBunny_173#3067)!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Welcome to the Splatoon enhancing world of Squidboards!! =)

Glad to hear you're seeking to improve yourself, and you'll find plenty of folks around here, including myself, willing to help or join on that journey! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom