• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone!

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello, I'm Bruce. I just got a Wii U during Christmas and I also got Splatoon, Smash Bros and Xenoblade Chronicles X with it. I mostly been playing Splatoon and I've been loving it. (I got interested into Splatoon about 2 months ago and I started to watch tons of videos about it. One video I watched was Squidkids Squid Tip: How To Get Into Competitive Splatoon! Which is how I found this website) I'm hoping to find some people to play Splatoon with and maybe get into the competitive side of Splatoon.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Hello Bruce and welcome to Squidboards! A great section of the forums is dedicated to Competitive Discussion and Squid Locator. Those should be useful if you want to develop your skills competitively.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello Bruce and welcome to Squidboards! A great section of the forums is dedicated to Competitive Discussion and Squid Locator. Those should be useful if you want to develop your skills competitively.
Thank you sir, I'll plan to look into that section soon when I get little more experience with the game.

Cyan Flare

Inkling
Hi, welcome to amazing Squidboards! Thanks for joining, it's great great to have you here! I hope you love it here and make plenty of sweet new friends. I'm sure you will. :) I'm new here too, and I already feel right at home. :P

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hi, welcome to amazing Squidboards! Thanks for joining, it's great great to have you here! I hope you love it here and make plenty of sweet new friends. I'm sure you will. :) I'm new here too, and I already feel right at home. :p
Thank you for the welcoming sir! Also that's reassuring for me and great to hear that you joined and feel at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom