• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone!!

TuzkiEkate

Inkling
NNID
cellardoor13
Hello everyone. I write from Italy and I am very happy to be here. This community is wonderful! My ninid is cellardoor13 and I play with a team of friends. The team's name is "Powertuzki". I don't know English perfectly so I hope you will be patients with my mistakes XD!
Good game to everyone!

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community! Your English seems great! (you only had one error in all of your post that was really easy to work past), I don't think you'll have a problem at all!

P-Kong

Full Squid
Welcome to the boards, your english writing is already better then a lot of other messages you see on the net, so don't worry about it.
By the way, nice seeing another fellow european here.
I can't play ATM, as you can see in my own Welcome Center-topic, though I bet you can find some companions on here.
Also, whilst using the internet, my english improved vastly in a short amount of time because of message boards like these, I promise you'll feel more comfortable at writing in english in a short time; mine isn't perfect, although many useful vocabularies clung on to me while being on the web, if you keep dragging them around and learn the grammar, you just have to sort out the right words and at some point, you just drop those words without problems.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Welcome to the Boards! I hope you enjoy your stay.
I'm JP, one of the moderators here. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to anyone on our team.

Stay fresh!

TuzkiEkate

Inkling
NNID
cellardoor13
@P-Kong I agree with you! I hope to improve my English and to express myself more clearly also because the Italian's reality of Splatoon is very small and it is difficult to exchange advices and information. There are few players and a few teams. Such a pity!
@jp4464 thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom