Hello, everyone!!!

LifeCereal

Inkling
NNID
nessconfirmed
Hi there! My name's Ari and I'm new here (obviously? I think obviously?)! I've had Splatoon since launch but never involved myself in the community but I'd like to change that! I'm looking to begin playing competitively and plan to make my own team if possible! If anyone could give pointers on that, I'd appreciate it!

Currently, I'm Level 48, main slosher, as well as the 3k scope. I'm B+ 50 (I was S at one point but I played alone and ranked without a squad never ends well..) as well!

Some other neat(?) things about me!
I live in NY, I love cats and birds (especially crows!). I love Totino's pizza rolls more than anything and I live off water and Mt. Dew. I'm also 17! I'm currently in 11th grade (save me). I spend a lot of time napping, writing in my journal, watching scary stuff or playing splatoon with friends. I'm very much looking forward to meeting and splatting with you all and one day having my own competitive team!!! ^__^ I hope to make many friends within the community!

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Hi! I'm kinda new here as well had my account for awile but haven't used it. My NNID is Hiro_the_Conquer and I'm Lv.50 also. Main weapons are Kelp Splatterscope, Tentatek, .96 Deco, and Carbon Roller. Would enjoy squid squadding sometime. :)
I've also owned the game since near launch but took a 3 month break till recently.

LifeCereal

Inkling
NNID
nessconfirmed
Hi! I'm kinda new here as well had my account for awile but haven't used it. My NNID is Hiro_the_Conquer and I'm Lv.50 also. Main weapons are Kelp Splatterscope, Tentatek, .96 Deco, and Carbon Roller. Would enjoy squid squadding sometime. :)
I've also owned the game since near launch but took a 3 month break till recently.
Added! I used to actually main kelp splatterscope too!!! We should for sure squad up sometime! I also took kinda a break from Splatoon (which is why I'm still lvl 48 :( ) but I'm starting to get back into, new and improved! :)

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you!! :)

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Added! I used to actually main kelp splatterscope too!!! We should for sure squad up sometime! I also took kinda a break from Splatoon (which is why I'm still lvl 48 :( ) but I'm starting to get back into, new and improved! :)

Thank you!! :)
Do you have discord? I would like to have voice chat while squadding if possible. The kelp splatterscope is so awesome :D.

Sheamky

Inkling
NNID
Sheamky
Hello! I'm new on the splatoon community too haha :D I'm S and I'd love to squad with you if you're up to it. My ID is Sheamky! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom