Hello Everyone

Link14

Inkling
NNID
xLink14
Hey their, I'm link14 and I've made this account on the beginning of this site but sadly forgot about it. I've return because I'm getting a little tired of having random teammates on ranked battle and I wanna know what the competitive side of splatoon is like with an actual team. I'm a sniper main and I fear I'm lacking I skills as a sniper. My play style is never the normal sniper way. I look forward to battling along side a nice squad or just new friends. Thanks for reading!

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
What rank are you? Maybe we could team up some time for practice. I'm a rank S player with no skills for sniping, but I'm ruthless when it comes to close-range combat. Maybe we could even practice our sniping skills against each other. That way, it'll probably be easier to find the really effective spots.

Link14

Inkling
NNID
xLink14
What rank are you? Maybe we could team up some time for practice. I'm a rank S player with no skills for sniping, but I'm ruthless when it comes to close-range combat. Maybe we could even practice our sniping skills against each other. That way, it'll probably be easier to find the really effective spots.
That would be awesome, I'm in school so I only have a little time to play but I'm totally down to play and practice with you. I'm also S rank but mainly because just try to give me teammates more places to run and make it easy to get around

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
That would be awesome, I'm in school so I only have a little time to play but I'm totally down to play and practice with you. I'm also S rank but mainly because just try to give me teammates more places to run and make it easy to get around
Yeah, I have college to worry about, so same goes for me. I'll add you when I can, then we can give sniping a try. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom