Hello, fellow inklings!

p0t3nt

Inkling
I'm p0t3nt.

I've been hard at work in the squid research lab since day one.

I have competitive aspirations and am comfortably seated amongst the A+ crowd.

I primarily use chargers, with the New Squiffer being my current obsession; however, I am also more than competent with weapons from each class. Runner ups to the chargers in my repertoire are the blasters and the splatter shot variants. I love the idea of rollers, but I am poor at their execution lest they're at the end of my charge shot ;)

It is my hope that we will see a real competitive scene emerge from this game/community, and I would love to contribute to that growth in any way I can!

I'm a very active player hoping to find people just as dedicated as myself to team up with come August!

See you on the battlefield :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, p0t3nt. Hope you enjoy your time around here!

There will be a competitive scene to emerge in this game headed by this website. I can't wait to see what this turns out to be like!

p0t3nt

Inkling
Thank you both!

I'm well aware of the marriage of smashboards to the competitive scene of all Smash iterations, so I expect nothing less of this community.

The difference for me is that I love Splatoon enough to give back and get involved

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I always dread playing against people like you. Good chargers can be a NIGHTMARE on certain maps with bad team compositions lol. Nobody should ever say that chargers are the weakest weapon class as I have learned first hand that they can be the biggest pain to counter lol.

Anyways if you need any help on the website, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. Hope you have fun and I'll hopefully see ya around!

Njok

Bouncer
Hey man, welcome! Bit late but i have a bad habit of not checking this partof the forums too often :D Nice to see you joined!

p0t3nt

Inkling
Yep! I'd been lurking for a bit now! I need to post in the gear compendium and let the fellow gear hunters know I'm formally on here now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom