• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow squids! I'm looking for new friends to play with!

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
I've never played in a squad before, but it would be fun to try it! I don't use voicechat because my english is so weak.. but maybe in the future! So playing just for fun would be nice. It doesn't matter how good or what rank you are. I'm from Finland and I play Splatoon almost everyday. I'm S+ rank and I main Krak-on splat roller. Also I would like to have new friends who like nintendo games in general, anime, manga etc. I use skype and twitter. Feel free to add and talk to me!

Twitter: Rikuliini
NNID: kyltsii

PS. I'm sorry my english is not perfect :D

Last edited:

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Welcome to the Squidboard. Looking forward to playing with you. :P

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Hai fellow new squid! I'm new as well ^^ If you want you can add me on NNID which is cheridesu so we can play together and on here :)

nicky

Inkling
NNID
gardner.nt
Hey friend! I would love to play with you soon. I have finals all week, but I can add and play with you in a week :)

BTW, I'm a charger main.

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
Hai fellow new squid! I'm new as well ^^ If you want you can add me on NNID which is cheridesu so we can play together and on here :)
Hello! I would add you if I can, but my NNID was made by my sister, so I can't add friends because Wii U thinks that I'm under 13yo :D So if you want, you can add me!
I have another account too but I use it rarely because it's so annoying to collect all items and weapons again. I will add you later with my secondary NNID.

Hey friend! I would love to play with you soon. I have finals all week, but I can add and play with you in a week :)

BTW, I'm a charger main.
Awesome, it would be nice to play with charger main. Just add me! I have entrance exams at the end of the month but I still try to play almost everyday.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Hello! I would add you if I can, but my NNID was made by my sister, so I can't add friends because Wii U thinks that I'm under 13yo
I think you can switch from users. So you can make one with your birthdate so you don't have these problems. I would like to play with you! My NNID is Dillator.

See ya then!

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
I think you can switch from users. So you can make one with your birthdate so you don't have these problems. I would like to play with you! My NNID is Dillator.

See ya then!
Actually you can't change your birthdate from user settings. I have alternative profile, but it don't have my main clothes or abilities etc. Anyway, I hope that you guys can add me, let's try my second account if you can't add me.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu

See ya then!
Do you mind if I add you? ^^" my NNID is cheridesu {swear I've typed that so many times xD}

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
Alrighty! if you get a friend request from cheridesu then it's me owo
Okay so I can't receive friendrequests because I'm under 13 xD
But I added you with my second account! NNID kyltsii

See ya then!
I add you too!

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Alright, I added you with the 2nd account. Looks like you're four hours ahead of me. Either way, this is going to be fun. :D

galaxy-tan

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyMilk
welcome~! im new here also xD;;
and ahh i can't seem to stay in S rank omg-- i'm always shifting between A+ & S rank ;'>

Rikucchi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyltsii
welcome~! im new here also xD;;
and ahh i can't seem to stay in S rank omg-- i'm always shifting between A+ & S rank ;'>
Thanks! Same to you! You can add me too if you want! I'm also playing S rank with my second account NNID: kyltsii
It's really hard to stay in S rank, but you will get better, practise makes perfect :D S+ rank is even harder, I have dropped already three times from S+ rank but somehow managed to get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom