• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow Squids!

Infin

Inkling
NNID
Infin
Switch Friend Code
SW-6895-6122-3705
Hey guys,

I am a pretty new player - I only picked up the original in March 2017 after playing two of the Splatoon 2 testfire sessions. I was instantly hooked, and have been loving these games ever since! I now want to go competitive competitive with SplatTim 2 - how can I go about joining a squad?

If any info is useful:

> I'm 17
> In the UK
> Level 50
> My ranks are:
----SplatZones S+2
----TowerControl S+1
----RainyBoye S+2

Splat Roller is my favourite weapon, I like playing both defensively and agressively (defensive is slightly preferred though).

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community :)

Last edited:

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hey, hows it going? there are a few ways of finding a squad, here on squidboards of course, also there are many discord servers that have looking for a player channels or even looking for a squad channels. most squads require you to try out but not always. im not sure if you use discord or not but thats a good way to start,
a lot of the community use it and if you are looking for a friendly clan server to hang out in you can always come chill with us in the splat fam. hit me up if you want an invite.

Infin

Inkling
NNID
Infin
Switch Friend Code
SW-6895-6122-3705
a lot of the community use it and if you are looking for a friendly clan server to hang out in you can always come chill with us in the splat fam. hit me up if you want an invite.
Hey man thanks for the info :) Yeah I have Discord, and I'd love to join your server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom