Hello fellow Squids!

glassescat

Inkling
NNID
glassescat
Hi everyone! I got Splatoon late last month and I've been hooked (pun not intended)! I usually don't play online games since I usually don't do that well, and the fact that others will make you feel bad about it is pretty discouraging. But with Splatoon, I felt comfortable with continuing to play until I got better and now I usually have the highest score on online matches! I'm currently level 27, my favorite weapon is the N-ZAP '89 and recently started playing ranked matches, I delayed since I was afraid of sucking. But it turns out I rock at rainmaker mode and I'm on my way to B- rank!

But overall, I'm in love with the Splatoon community, even with the salty parts of it, and I want to try and get a bit more involved so that's why I'm joining here. I've never had this much fun playing an online game in my life and I really hope Nintendo will continue to update and maybe expand on the franchise!

Sorry for the little essay there, hope I'll have fun here!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hi ,welcome to squidboards. I also don't play online games for the same reasons. splatoon is the only game i'll play online though.
anyways great to have you here and I hope you have fun.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom