• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow squids~

Malamink

Inkling
NNID
wylde_raptor
Malamink here!

Wasn't able to play with Testfire Demo sadly (working with extinct white Wii U's 8GB tanks...), but I like what I saw and can't wait to get my hands on the Splatoon!

I also play alot of Pokemon, if that's of any importance. XD

Hope to play with you guys at some point as well!

N7Kopper

Inkling
NNID
N7Kopper
You didn't even have a spare 1 GB USB flash stick to shove in your system? That would have worked just fine.
I'd have a 32 GB one easily if I didn't use it for Gamecube iso rips instead. (Dat GamePad with F-Zero GX on Devo with quality headphones is just too good)

Malamink

Inkling
NNID
wylde_raptor
You didn't even have a spare 1 GB USB flash stick to shove in your system? That would have worked just fine.
I'd have a 32 GB one easily if I didn't use it for Gamecube iso rips instead. (Dat GamePad with F-Zero GX on Devo with quality headphones is just too good)
I didn't think to use it... ^~^;; Whoops...

I have a 1 Terabyte hardrive now. So it shouldn't be a problem much longer >:P

Welcome to the site Malamink! I love that name, and your avatar. I'm a big Pokemon fan as well. :]
Speaking of Terabytes! XD Thanks for the welcome! Nice to see another Pokemon fan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom