• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hello friends

Widdle Mac

Inkling
NNID
pollojustice
Widdle Mac here (you may also refer to me as "King of Port Mackerel" or "Squidoola Justice Maker v. 8.0". I'm the grandchild of Ike from Path of Radiance and inherited the Ragnell from him, so sometimes I use it in Splatoon (watch out bae bae I might Aethersplat your bee-hind). I enjoy floppy squid hair and you will often see me admiring it during battles when I'm not standing from the catwalks of Kelp Dome covering you in pink slime while simultaneously being rolled over by a f********************** roller when I'm not looking (which is like 87% of the time).

I would also like to introduce my BFF MajorasMask9. He will also be splatting. You may know him as the ninth incarnation of Majora's Mask from Nintendo's hit, "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask", but he also makes a brief cameo in the Animal Crossing series as Brewster the Pidgeon.

ok who wanna splat w/ us

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
hello I am here to confirm that I am indeed the ninth installment of the highly acclaimed Majora's Mask series by Nintendo. Thank you very much for the joint introduction Widdle Mac :').

I look forward to splatting with everyone

Scoot

Inkling
NNID
Scootpilgrim
Welcome to both of you!
I can't believe I've missed out on 8 mm games, did Nintendo happen to be taken over by ubisoft by any chance due to the high amount of sequels for one game?

Hope to see both of you around more and hopefully I can get some of that beautiful brewster coffee (▰˘◡˘▰)

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
I think it was a fantastic idea for Nintendo to create a follow-up 8 games after their runaway success, Majora's Mask: Beginnings.The series just felt perfect for episodic releases, and I'm so glad they're continuing in 2015 :').

*pours Scoot a cup of coffee*

Enjoy... One piping-hot, freshly brewed cup. Don't let it sit.

But thanks for the welcome :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom