• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, friends!

jabes

Inkster Jr.
I'm Jabes! I love Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Katamari, and most relaxing indie games! I also enjoy forums and was active on GaiaOnline, SoliaOnline, and ErnyaOnline for numerous years. I'm also a retired FFXIV player and Animal Crossing blogger.

I've been playing Splatoon 2 since August but have been in love with the concept since it came out on WiiU. I'm a super casual that mains Splat Roller and Kensa Sloshing Machine. Since I play casually I don't stream as much as I would like to. I'm also interested in branching into Chargers, Dualies, and Umbrellas once I nab the weapons I like.

Hope to see y'all around!

DecoDevolution

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8249-9141-4226
Omg I used to be on GaiaOnline ALL THE TIME. I must have used that site for like 5 years or so before all my friends moved onto Facebook! I also love Katamari Damacy and Animal Crossing! My favorite AC is AC:WW! Made a lot of good memories on there. I really hope you enjoy yourself here! Welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom