Hello from a pesky Meddling Squid

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
I'm terrible at introductions! So um. Hi! I'm MS-DOS, co-captain of a newly formed little squad know as the Meddling Squids.

I've been playing Splatoon since December, it's been fun. I've never played a shooter before, I normally stick to strategy and simulation games with the occasional RPG thrown in for good measure, so this has been a new experience for me.

What else? Oh. The Heavy Splatling is my baby. I think that's about all you need to know. :>

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Welcome to the SquidBoards! I also don't play many competitive online games but have been enjoying Splatoon since day 1.

Not much of a Heavy Splatling user, but love the Zink Mini myself and considering trying the Custom Hydra a bit.

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
Welcome to the SquidBoards! I also don't play many competitive online games but have been enjoying Splatoon since day 1.

Not much of a Heavy Splatling user, but love the Zink Mini myself and considering trying the Custom Hydra a bit.
I can't quite get used to how slow the Hydra is, although I really one to. Perhaps one day I'll get there. You should really try out the Heavy Splatling/Deco. t's a powerhouse. :D

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
I like the Zink Mini personally because of the speed and the specials. I tried the Heavy a bit when it came out but found myself getting cornered too much. Maybe I'll try it again sometime but feeling really comfortable with Zink Mini these days.

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
I like the Zink Mini personally because of the speed and the specials. I tried the Heavy a bit when it came out but found myself getting cornered too much. Maybe I'll try it again sometime but feeling really comfortable with Zink Mini these days.
Oh I get ya, the speed of the mini is amazing. I use it on certain maps when tower control is in rotation, because it covers some of my weaknesses pretty well. Mobility being one of those.

I think the best thing to do with a Heavy Splatling is to stay far back. If I take a route and see a squid at the end, I retreat and find another way. I have become a master of the retreat now. c: If you're interested in picking it up, I advise watching some of tunderemusume's videos. I learned a lot from them. I was so bad when I first picked this weapon up, but it was just to fun to put back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom