• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello from France !

Actimela

Inkling
NNID
Actimela
Hello squid community !
I'm Actimela, I'm from France (in the east of France to be more precise). Please, excuse me if I make mistakes in English, I'm still learning it.:oops:
I was searching tips to progress with my favorite weapon :wst_roller_normal01: when I discovered this website.
After 300 hours of playing and a S rank, I can't stop playing Splatoon... Beside, the forum seems very active and I want to progress in English, so I'm coming here.
Feel free if you want to play with me (you can add me on your Wii U : Actimela) or discuss with me :)

For the presentation of myself, I'm Melanie, 27 years old. I don't work because I'm currently doing a career change. So I have returned to school to become engineer in information technology.
My hobbies are : watch tv show (love "Avatar Aang/Korra" and "The 100"), martial art Aikido, play synthethiser, reading... ^^

Have a good day :D

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
Hello, Melanie! Welcome to squidboards. :>

Your English is amazing, so don't worry. It's certainly a lot better than my French.

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
Oh, cool! I live in Canada so I learn french in the curriculum. Like MS-DOS said, though. Your english is better than my french.

Actimela

Inkling
NNID
Actimela
Thank you very much ! I think that French must be a very difficult language to learn if it's not your native language.
Actually, I have started to make really good progress when I had begun to listen English a lot : audiobook, americain tv show with english subtitles... With these, I learn a lot of new words, the pronunciation, etc... And it's not boring because I listen and I watch entertainment.

So, if you have a question about French, I can help you :)

MS-DOS, why a such nickname ? Fan of old Microsoft systems ? :p

MS-DOS

Inkling
NNID
beanae
Thank you very much ! I think that French must be a very difficult language to learn if it's not your native language.
Actually, I have started to make really good progress when I had begun to listen English a lot : audiobook, americain tv show with english subtitles... With these, I learn a lot of new words, the pronunciation, etc... And it's not boring because I listen and I watch entertainment.

So, if you have a question about French, I can help you :)

MS-DOS, why a such nickname ? Fan of old Microsoft systems ? :p
Haha, heck yes!

Also, my squad is called Meddling Squids and our tag is MS. This just felt right to me. :)

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
Thanks, and you're welcome! I've been told before that english is actually kinda harder to learn than french because of all our weird verb rules and exceptions. So good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom