• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello from MA! Looking for competitive group.

Knuckles

Inkling
NNID
Knuckles313
Hi everyone. I'm Level 27, Rank S. I've had the game since launch, loved it since the demo.

My favorite modes are.... well, all of them except Tower Control. That mode is broken and should be removed from the game imo. I exclusively use the Splattershot Jr. I love the way it feels, how fast it is. Every time I switch to anything else the recoil (the time before you can submerge again) makes it hard to get used to so I end up going back.

I'm pretty decent at the game, and I'd love to work together with people and make a squad. My playstyle is really aggressive (usually I'm the one constantly assaulting the other team's base), but I can play any role the team needs fairly well.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Knuckles! I hope you enjoy your time around here.

If you're looking for a squad, you can try posting on this board. Good luck!

NNID
NobleLegends
Hey Knuckles! First, welcome to Squidboards. Second, if your looking for a team to play competitively with I'm looking for members for my team Splat Art Online. I myself also had the game since launch but had to stop playing for awhile so I'm only level 17 and rank C+. But If your interested in joining my team PM me and I could ask you some questions but more or less you would get in. Right now the team has two members (including me) and one player is pending approval, so ya we are looking for players.

I hope you consider my invitation. Happy Splating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom