Hello, hello!

JekyllHydeTrash

Inkling
NNID
xxteadrinkerxx
Hello everyone!!
I am new here! I am still trying to think of a Splatoon nickname! I am trying to think of a cute-ish one! :O If you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them!

I just recently got Splatoon. (Like a week ago!) As of the making of this post, I am level 26 and a B-. :O I am trying to raise my rank, but it is so hard. ;-;
Anyway, other than Splatoon I like 1800s literature, Jekyll and Hyde, Hamilton, Frankenstein, H.G. Wells, Hetalia, and more!
I think that is it for now! :) Bye!

Hanakotoba

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Bungle.000
Well, hello thar. You're already at B- ? Noice. It took me forever to get there.
Going up the ranks is a challenge indeed, but the more you battle, the more experience you earn and tricks ya learn.
I'm sure you'll get there in no time. I wish you the best o' luck!

As for your interests, sounds...interesting! Haven't come across many (or any) that like 1800s lit. Pretty cool.

JekyllHydeTrash

Inkling
NNID
xxteadrinkerxx
Well, hello thar. You're already at B- ? Noice. It took me forever to get there.
Going up the ranks is a challenge indeed, but the more you battle, the more experience you earn and tricks ya learn.
I'm sure you'll get there in no time. I wish you the best o' luck!

As for your interests, sounds...interesting! Haven't come across many (or any) that like 1800s lit. Pretty cool.
Thank you!!! :D I hope I get better. Either I am not good or I am paired with people who keep losing, haha.

Oo! I see! I love reading and the such soooo. XD

Hanakotoba

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Bungle.000
Thank you!!! :D I hope I get better. Either I am not good or I am paired with people who keep losing, haha.

Oo! I see! I love reading and the such soooo. XD
You're very welcome. c: I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not good, but I do think we all have our good and bad days.
It is pretty tough to find a team that supports your play-style however. Sometimes you'll have to carry your team, other times be carried, but the best are when everyone does an even amount of work. Very challenging, but fun.

It's nice to find people that love reading on such a level. Though even I don't read as much as I used to and what I like is very limited. Mainly to urban fantasy. xD I think I'm more of a music kind o' gal.

Anyhow, if you'd like to squad up sometime, I'd be happy to help you with your rank. :3

JekyllHydeTrash

Inkling
NNID
xxteadrinkerxx
You're very welcome. c: I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not good, but I do think we all have our good and bad days.
It is pretty tough to find a team that supports your play-style however. Sometimes you'll have to carry your team, other times be carried, but the best are when everyone does an even amount of work. Very challenging, but fun.

It's nice to find people that love reading on such a level. Though even I don't read as much as I used to and what I like is very limited. Mainly to urban fantasy. xD I think I'm more of a music kind o' gal.

Anyhow, if you'd like to squad up sometime, I'd be happy to help you with your rank. :3
Oh goodness! I love music too! :O

Also, squad? :O I have heard of it. It is like a group, right? I have been hesitant to join because I feel like I would not be good enough. :x But if you want I would be happy to!

AkemiJo

Inkster Jr.
Hello! Wow I remember being B rank, that was a pain to get out of, but I'm sure you will find a way through soon! I usually only play for short periods of time on my favorite modes so I don't get burned out lol.

What's been your favorite aspect of Splatoon so far?

JekyllHydeTrash

Inkling
NNID
xxteadrinkerxx
Hello! Wow I remember being B rank, that was a pain to get out of, but I'm sure you will find a way through soon! I usually only play for short periods of time on my favorite modes so I don't get burned out lol.

What's been your favorite aspect of Splatoon so far?
I love the design of the Inklings!!! I love them so much that I am cosplaying as an Inkling girl with a Splat Roller! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom