Hello, I bought a Wii U for this

Phrave

Inkling
NNID
Phrave
Hey all, My name is Phrave. Has been my username since 2011, and before that brosiph, before that joe96plyr, and before that eevilklown (you can see I got better at picking my names...). I am a hardcore gamer. I started when I was 4 years old on some racing game for the n64 i can't remember. Anyways I've always been into competitive gaming. I started on a team my friends and I made for MW2 back in middle school and we ended up getting destroyed at a tournament (Well actually I went 23-11 and 24-15, but my teammates were no help) The team that won the local tournament actually invited me to travel to another town to play with them in a tournament. We ended up in like 2nd I believe and that's what kickstarted my competitive career.

It's really weird because I cannot play a game for fun. I have 3 games for my Wii U. Smash, Splatoon, and Nintendo Land. I only play smash when my friends are over because my online is super laggy and my win/loss is like 16-24 cause I main Ness and can't Up B in lag. I'm considering going to FC Return July 4th if anyone else planned on going. Splatoon is my go to alone game because of Ranked mode, and the fact that I cannot hit A+. It keeps the game fresh for me, I can play 8 hours a day and as long as I'm not A+ 99 I'm going to have this competitive attitude that I need to keep going. And I just gave Nintendo Land to my sister cause I didn't even unwrap it.

Anyways after my long backstory I'm glad to introduce myself, I am a theory crafter and you will probably see some guides by me for weapons not so popular. I already have a 96 gal guide done that I believe is one of the best gal setups you can have. Feel free to add my NNID: Phrave as I have 5 friends total because I'm a college student with a Wii U and that's very uncommon at my college. I can try to whoop your butt at smash or play a "casual" game of turf war with you.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Wow since the 4 years. Now that's something. Your career seems very good. Splatoon has a good competitive vibe specially in August. so mostly MS and So players at your college? No other Nin player? That's so odd. Glad to have you around. The boards will keep you busy while not playing. Hop you become an active poster for a long time. See you around.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff
members

No advertisements
Ink on posts
Change user title
Premium only Forum

Increased Avatar height
Increased signature height
Name changes

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome to the website!

I'm EXTREMELY competitive in Splatoon. I don't really care about my rank, but in ranked or turf I ALWAYS check to make sure I got the highest kills and (hopefully) lowest deaths. I know this game isn't all about kills, but at this point I almost always get a good rank for inking turf unless I'm playing charger.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for assistance. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom