• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, I hope you bear with me!

Moises ♪

Inkling
NNID
MG0310
Switch Friend Code
SW-0778-8446-9873
Hello squidboards users! :) My name is Moises (or Toad in other communities) and I made an account here in preparation for Splatoon 2. I skipped out on Splatoon 1 because the game didn't interest me initially but over my Spring Semester this year I played the game with a friend and found it to be pretty fun! I bought Splatoon 1 recently and am going to beat the campaign to get a general feel for the game before Splatoon 2 drops. Anyways, now that I'm done with introductions, nice to meet you all, and I hope I don't cause too much trouble for you all in these forums~ :p

squiddoodly

Full Squid
Welcome to the Squidboards. glad you found the game fun, I didn't start playing Splatoon till January of this year, so I missed out on Splatoon a lot too. The single player campaign is really fun, so good luck with that and hope you enjoy it. I'm sure you'll fit in here quite nicely.

Moises ♪

Inkling
NNID
MG0310
Switch Friend Code
SW-0778-8446-9873
Welcome to the Squidboards. glad you found the game fun, I didn't start playing Splatoon till January of this year, so I missed out on Splatoon a lot too. The single player campaign is really fun, so good luck with that and hope you enjoy it. I'm sure you'll fit in here quite nicely.
Thank you! The single player campaign has been a lot of fun so far :)

squiddoodly

Full Squid
No problem, you'll probably really enjoy the final boss, I still like to go back and play that level because of how awesome it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom