Hello! I'm a New Inkling ^_^*

EnderCrown267

Inkling
NNID
Thegaminfreinds
Hey Bud the names EnderCrown you seem nice and i was recently in a squad so i know the roles and stuff and im looking for someone to play with if you are interested my NNID is TheGaminFreinds (i know friends is spelled wrong just type it the way its written ya know spelled incorrectly)

Attachments

EnderCrown267

Inkling
NNID
Thegaminfreinds
Oh And if you have skype and ur interested dont hesitate my skype name is EnderCrown 267 there as well btw im 14 just thought that info was needed

NNID
sonicandres1
Oh And if you have skype and ur interested dont hesitate my skype name is EnderCrown 267 there as well btw im 14 just thought that info was needed
That's perfect! I'll be sure to get in touch with you to start a new squad. At the moment I don't have my wii u but I'll be getting it back sometime soon, so don't worry. In the meantime, I'll be sure to message you.

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
If you need a squad ive recently opened my own squad named Squids of Science [SoS] and were already got 1 member an 2 more ready for tryouts we require you to be A+ or higher and to be able to use discord and some kind of mic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom