• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello im JaYsLiK happy to meet everyone!

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Welcome to the boards! Hopefully we'll see ya around the boards with more montages! =]

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Nice early game montage Slik,
liked

You're already using decent options and I like your grenade heavy gameplay. Not enough of that from my random teams in the test fire when it's a solid ink laying option to open up mobility and has great coverage. Best of luck in two weeks and in your stay on the boards.

JaYsLiK

Inkling
NNID
iJaYsLiK
Welcome to the boards! Hopefully we'll see ya around the boards with more montages! =]
Yea i willl be making a whole lot more man. Im a competitve player been playing shoooters for awhile now and have played with the best teams in H2,H3, GOW 1,2,3

JaYsLiK

Inkling
NNID
iJaYsLiK
Nice early game montage Slik,
liked

You're already using decent options and I like your grenade heavy gameplay. Not enough of that from my random teams in the test fire when it's a solid ink laying option to open up mobility and has great coverage. Best of luck in two weeks and in your stay on the boards.
Yeam man i will be around on here, i reallly love the community alreaady very friendly. I will try and expose more tech as the game progresses. Me and my Team IQHQ are good for finding tech. SOme who are on the team were pros in gears so we have shoooter experience.

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
good deal, nice to see you have team support off the bat. If you're ever interested I have a little guide on these boards http://squidboards.com/guides/movement-guide-101.9/ showcasing some tech finds from myself, more movement focused but you may find something in there. I'll be on the look out for what you and your team come up with as well! Pretty exciting for us all to be on these frontlines of discovery.

JaYsLiK

Inkling
NNID
iJaYsLiK
good deal, nice to see you have team support off the bat. If you're ever interested I have a little guide on these boards http://squidboards.com/guides/movement-guide-101.9/ showcasing some tech finds from myself, more movement focused but you may find something in there. I'll be on the look out for what you and your team come up with as well! Pretty exciting for us all to be on these frontlines of discovery.
Oerfect i will subb to your channel now. My team is trying to take over in this game lol, and also help out the community for everyone to be competitve and have fun. so we need as much tech as possible and watever we find I will definately post.

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
niiice, yeah don't hesitate to! all good news to hear, and best of luck to you and your team, the montage shows strong starting potential!
sub'd as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom