• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, I'm new here. :)

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I'm excited to have discovered this forum, I'm very excited to play Splatoon! (unfortunately I missed the Testfire.)
Besides being excited about video games 24/7, I also collect toys and video games.

Here's to making new friends!

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Hello and welcome to the forums Leigh, I hope you have a good time around here.
I miss the Testfire too, it was unfortunate that it was so short, but at least it made us even more hyped, and satisfied for a bit, lol.

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Fortunately there's always Youtube videos to watch some good ol' Splatoon gameplay. Soon enough everyone will be able to enjoy the full game! Yay!

Welcome to the boards. =)

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
That's very true!! I'm normally not one for LPs and the like, but I've enjoyed seeing gameplay of Splatoon so far.
And yeah, its just a little over two weeks before NA gets it!

Thanks for the welcome!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
On the bright side the release date isn't too far ( : So you'll be okay! Welcome to the forums!

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome to the boards Leigh! Sorry about the Testfire, I missed the first two hours, but I can tell you it'll surely be worth the wait so don't worry. Two more weeks and change and we'll all be inking up the place.

Good luck out there, and enjoy your time on the boards!

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
Yeah, the first testfire for me was at two in the morning. ugh.
Timezones are awful sometimes

michael

Inkling
I'm relatively new to the boards as well. This is also my first forum. Welcome! I'm glad to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom