• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, I'm ToonSquid!

ToonSquid

Inkling
NNID
SwiftGoggles
Hello, I'm ToonSquid!

I am a Nintendo game reviewer on my YouTube channel but I'm not here to talk about that I'm here to do an introduction so let's begin. So I'm not the best at Splatoon at the moment of writing this but I'm a level 32 and a B- rank on ranked battle. I'm level 32 because I don't always have a chance to play and when I do I usually loose in ranked battle. Currently my main weapons are the Splattershot Junior and the Tri-Slosher as I love fast paced weapons. I'm really excited to be a member on Squidboards so I will probably post something later, until then bye. :D

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Hiya ToonSquid!

I'm also a Splattershot Jr. kinda guy, and we're sorta similar level-wise. (I'm at 35.)

Wot kinda Splatfest positions have you taken?

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards ToonSquid :) If you ever need any help, let us know by posting below or via PM.

J.E. Rodríguez

Inkling
NNID
JoSeDu27
Hello ToonSquid! Welcome to the community! I'm B+ right now, so add me if you want yo squad or something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom