• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, Inkling

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I decide to join the forum after lurking around for some time. Hello everyone < =

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome Misha!! We're all SO glad you decided to join us here! As a former lurker myself, it's been so awesome to get to know these other Splatoon folks!

Question 1: Do you like Turf Wars or Ranked battles more so far? What is your favorite weapon set to use?

Question 2: Have you seen the new Splatfest theme? If so, are you going rollercoasters or waterslides? :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and looking forward to seeing you both here and online battling! :)

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Welcome Misha!! We're all SO glad you decided to join us here! As a former lurker myself, it's been so awesome to get to know these other Splatoon folks!

Question 1: Do you like Turf Wars or Ranked battles more so far? What is your favorite weapon set to use?

Question 2: Have you seen the new Splatfest theme? If so, are you going rollercoasters or waterslides? :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and looking forward to seeing you both here and online battling! :)
Hello ^^

1. I prefer ranked battle. I really like .96 gal and the deco version, custom jet and duel squelcher and tenetatek splatter shot.
2. I was team dog last time and now I am on team rollercoasters.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your time out of lurkdom.

It can be a dark and scary place. :P

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom