• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! Let's Team Up

TigerJSA

Inkling
NNID
TigerJSA
Switch Friend Code
SW-8342-5729-1796
Hello people of Squidboards,

My IGN is Tiger and Splatoon 2 is my first time playing Splatoon ever. I have fallen in love with this game! It was the reason I got the Nintendo Switch in the first place... I saw some gameplay footage of Splatoon 1 and just knew the aesthetic and feel of the game was right for me. I was correct! I like that this game is so tactical and not just a deathmatch shooter.

In any case, a little background about me is that I am a 24yo student who lives in the east coast of the USA in EST. I have a decent amount of time to play and I am seeking some dedicated league partners to play with to git guud lol. I would be a pretty dedicated team member and I can play pretty much anything that isn't a bucket or a charger. Best with octobrush, splattershot, n-Zap, and custom blaster. I am B or B- rank for all the rank modes right now but I've hardly put time into it.

I prefer to stay away from aggressive play for support, but will make a push when I need to. Happy to voice chat on discord or the app thing. Code is SW-8342-5729-1796. Let me know if you add me and tell me your IGN! PM if you wanna get serious about this league thing. Hoping to play with older, dedicated folks. Looking forward to it and great to meet you all!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to squidboards, Tiger. The Squid Locator is a good place to find others to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom