Hello! Looking For Squids or Squid Groups

Flipadelphia

Inkling
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello! I have just come back to Splatoon after a two month hiatus. I am looking for a group that likes to have fun in Splatoon. Are there any out there? :)

A bit about me. I am a former competitive player who got burnt out with the constant tournaments. I have a positive attitude towards the game and enjoy talking about it with other people. I don't get upset over a string of losses and I rarely get angry over results. I love really just meeting and playing with people.

I have all the services to communicate with people. So that shouldn't be an issue. Umm feel free to contact me if you want. I hope I caught some interest.

Sincerely,
Flip

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
Hello! I have just come back to Splatoon after a two month hiatus. I am looking for a group that likes to have fun in Splatoon. Are there any out there? :)

A bit about me. I am a former competitive player who got burnt out with the constant tournaments. I have a positive attitude towards the game and enjoy talking about it with other people. I don't get upset over a string of losses and I rarely get angry over results. I love really just meeting and playing with people.

I have all the services to communicate with people. So that shouldn't be an issue. Umm feel free to contact me if you want. I hope I caught some interest.

Sincerely,
Flip
I totally respect your outlook on the game and love that you wanna stay positive. I'd consider myself a causal player, I'll go into ranked and am doing my best to level up but it isn't the end of the world when I lose a match or two. In truth I'm really trying to improve my skills to get better!

I'm a level 30 B ranked player, I use the neo-splash o matic and I'd totally be up for playing sometime. Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom