Hello My Fellow Squids!! Looking for More Inklings - Aug 6th.

FortuneCookiie

Inkling
NNID
FortuneCookiie
The name is FortuneCookiie, but my Inkling is simply called Jay for now.
I've been a FPS/TPS fan my entire life mostly on the playstation scene with great success. I've averaged over 3.5KD in all console Call of Duty Games starting from Finest Hour on the PS2, and was also a Socom/Timesplitters player. However, I've stopped playing CoD after Black Ops 2 because it wasn't fun anymore and the community became toxic. In my heart I've always been a Nintendo Fan, and I own every Nintendo Console. When I first heard about Splatoon, I preordered it right away. I am very excited about the update on August 6th that will hopefully bring more attention to this wonderful community in the competitive scene. I am currently looking for a small dedicated fun and friendly U.S. Clan that is hoping to make an impact in the competitive scene. I currently only main the following: Tentatek, .56 Gal, and Blasters (only for Tower Control). I am an A+ rank close to S, and my main weakness so far are: Rollers and really good Snipers. However, I do a really good job moving around them to get the splat. I am a team player that always keeps my cool. Remember we are here just to have fun. I play mostly after 7pm EST and is available anytime on weekends for training. I believe there is always room to improve! Don't think for a moment I am only looking for a competitive clan. Feel free to add me if you just want to play casually. Thank you for creating this wonderful community and I hope to play with you all soon.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, FortuneCookiie! I hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Hello Jay :P Welcome to SquidBoards!

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Hey glad to meet you! I am new here and am quite skilled at Splatoon myself. I've never played COD though. I got my experience from playing and acing 007 Nightfire for the GCN lol. I'd love to play you sometime.

FortuneCookiie

Inkling
NNID
FortuneCookiie
007 Nightfire was such a fun game. I had the ps2 version, and me and my brother use to play against each other all the time. Feel Free to add me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom