• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! My name is CHGAMER296778. I'm a competitive casual player who uses stick controls.

CHGAMER296778!

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
chgamer
Switch Friend Code
SW-8332-6297-3611
IGN: CHGAMER #9099
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Highest S rank: (Originally S+0)
No Div

Weapons: Mains - Vanilla Splatterscope, Range Blaster, Tri-Slosher Nouveau, Inkbrush, and Splatana Stamper (not the Neo, the vanilla one). Interested to learn: (Tri Stringer (the Inkline one with Super Chump), Dynamo Roller (Gold preferred but I can play both), and basically anything else that is NOT a brella.

Playstyle: I play Sticks. I used to be a main Backline player, (that means yes, I play scoped chargers on sticks) but I do that and play other roles (mainly Frontline and Support now).

VC/Callouts : I'm a very new competitive/casual player. I know basic call outs but that's about it. I only speak English.

Experience: Participated in IDTGA (It's Dangerous to go alone) Seasons 38-40 and 43. Achieved 2nd in Season 39 courage bracket and 4th in Season 43 wisdom bracket. Others I didn't achieve Top 4.

Timezone - PST but can work with MST, CST, & EST

Activity : I'm active on Social Media every day, but in game, it's usually 4 hours a week unless state otherwise.

Please DM me if you are interested. I want to actually get to know people and form a team/group with.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom