Hello, My name is Emi. It's nice to join Squidboards.

VisualKei

Inkling
NNID
VisualKei
My NNID is VisualKei but, everyone may call me Emi.
In the Ninja Gaiden (NG3:RE) community, I'm recognized as the top Kunoichi in the world of Clan Battle and Ninja Trails for Wii U. Made great friends in my night parade and we're number one in having fun!

In Miiverse, it's my main account because I often draw a nice illustrations on my free time. Online I'm chatting and playing with my friends. I always meet nice people and love their support.
zlCfzTdpuesqwSZZC0.png

Recently, I entered a Splatoon tournament at Hastings on my Birthday (2/20). I won 1st place and I'm interested to play Splatoon competitively. One of my friends recommend me to join Squidboards and here I am.

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
And you're looking to join a squad also?

EDIT: I also meant to say this: If you're interested in joining a Squad, go to Squad or Squid Social. If you're interested in joining the squad I'm in, then PM me.

Last edited:

VisualKei

Inkling
NNID
VisualKei
I'm looking forward to squid-bag rage-squidders!
I'm kidding. Squad battles are cool but, rank battle is pretty intense. I love a challenge.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Welcome to squidboards! :D
...don't tell me you drew that picture... o.o.... cuz if you did... THAT'S FREAKIN AMAZING!

Best of luck. The competitive scene is a lot of fun and i've made a lot of friends :) hope you find a squad that you can gel with and make some awesome friends.
As silver said squads you can find em over there.

Plus we all hang out in several discords. There are ones where everyone goes to to ask to play in squads, and almost every team has their own server so the members can play together, discuss strats, and chill out
idk if there is a thread to all of em, so if you like an invite to some of em lemme know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom