• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! New & looking for competitive action

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
I'm just starting up here. I joined because I'm looking some competitive action. I'm interested in joining a suitable clan and for opponents for 1v1s.

Currently I'm lv43, B ranked (was A- but soooooo many disconnections and bad teams). I have about 5 different main weapons which I alternate depending on maps in play.

I'm from the UK but mostly play late evening and night.

Sorry if this introduction is a bit lame, I'm not really sure what to say but I will look around to see more whats going on here.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry I'm a little late to welcome you but only I managed to get here after my other welcome committee partners and I got separate in Raccoon Forest. We were running from some Zombies but I'm sure they managed on their own. We all had radio but I haven't heard any frequency lately in days. I'm sure it's a coincidence that all their radios ran out of battery. Definitely that or they would have reported by now as I did.
On the other hand if you want to check out teams and Squads you can visit my global thread of Splatoon Online Squads or any of the individual Squad threads all of them at Squid Social in Inkopolis Plaza or you can check out the Groups section at the top of your navigation bar. Hope you find someone to team up or challenge soon.

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry I'm a little late to welcome you but only I managed to get here after my other welcome committee partners and I got separate in Raccoon Forest. We were running from some Zombies but I'm sure they managed on their own. We all had radio but I haven't heard any frequency lately in days. I'm sure it's a coincidence that all their radios ran out of battery. Definitely that or they would have reported by now as I did.
On the other hand if you want to check out teams and Squads you can visit my global thread of Splatoon Online Squads or any of the individual Squad threads all of them at Squid Social in Inkopolis Plaza or you can check out the Groups section at the top of your navigation bar. Hope you find someone to team up or challenge soon.
Lol! Well, I hope your committee reassembles soon! And thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to check out the links.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

The A- to B is SO relateable I'm currently A ranked and haven't played ranked for awhile just in fear of that dropping (because it's my highest rank so far). I'm stupid for worrying about that but ugh it's so nice to see that letter. You can add me if you want, but i've been on a small hiatus from playing since I started school. I'm already in a competitive team though.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Blackcurrant42

Full Squid
NNID
Blackcurrant42
Hello and welcome to the website!

The A- to B is SO relateable I'm currently A ranked and haven't played ranked for awhile just in fear of that dropping (because it's my highest rank so far). I'm stupid for worrying about that but ugh it's so nice to see that letter. You can add me if you want, but i've been on a small hiatus from playing since I started school. I'm already in a competitive team though.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!
Thank you for the welcome! I agree its nice to see a higher letter for your rank but I love rank battles to not play. I will add you on the Wii U when I'm next on! See you on the battlefield soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom