• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! New Player to the Splatoon community.

Dark.Pch

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dark.Pch
Hello. I'm a competitive smash bros player for the wii u. I'm trying to get into more of splatoon after being a in a discord for the game. I only played it casually and did not know much of the important aspects of a shooter. Each time I played in a private battle with them I would usually let the team down bad and we lost. I felt bad so I decided to learn how to get good of the game. watch alot of vids and played solo rank alot. I been at it for months and I have gotten better to a point just last week I am able to hit S rank. I been thinking of trying to get more competitive with the game.

I main the Squelcher and how I got my rank. I use the Splatter shot as a secondary weapon at times But its mostly Squelcher. I'm up for squads and competitive play to get into. Hope I can step my game up to the next level around here.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I can't help but become madly in love with any Squelcher main I come across.

That probably didn't help at all, but I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. Welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom