• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello peeps!

Nintendo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gatoray
I'm ready for some super squidtastic action! I'm getting a little tired of Smash Bros so I'm ready to start fresh in a new game that looks really fun!

I was going to write a list of some of my favorite games, but I realized it was going to be way too long and I gave up.

P.S. Mods: I hope my username is okay. I never get the chance to snag popular usernames so I just went for it.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Mind if I just call you by your NNID? Nintendo could get confusing, rofl

Welcome to the community!!

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Welcome to Squidboards! You're probably going to confuse some people with that name, some may even think you're an official account. :P

Anyway, hope you have a good time here!

Bennie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moogla
Are you my friend's uncle and do you know how to get secret Pokemon?

Also: I'm loving how many of you guys choose Squidward as your avatars. It's just perfect. :D

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Are you my friend's uncle and do you know how to get secret Pokemon?

Also: I'm loving how many of you guys choose Squidward as your avatars. It's just perfect. :D
I just realized why people are doing that.

I feel stupid. ;_;

Nintendo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gatoray
Mind if I just call you by your NNID? Nintendo could get confusing, rofl

Welcome to the community!!
Yeah, that's what I'm expecting people to do. I thought that Squidboards would be like Smashboards and have my NNID visible under my username, but apparently that's not the case.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Yeah, that's what I'm expecting people to do. I thought that Squidboards would be like Smashboards and have my NNID visible under my username, but apparently that's not the case.
I'm not a member of Smash Boards but I actually suggested they add that in the suggestion thread. Hope it happens, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom