Hello People!

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Hi there! My name's _Koriko_! I'm happy to be here on SquidBoards. I have played over 170 of Splatoon 2, but I've never been on these forums before. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone. Bye!

Windstar

Pro Squid
Hello! Glad to have you with us, but you already kinda messed up. We are not "people" per say, but squid kids. Two separate things, not that hard to mess up. We'll let it slide for now, but further accounts of this disregard for the rules of the forum will result in public execution by electric chair.

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
Hello! Glad to have you with us, but you already kinda messed up. We are not "people" per say, but squid kids. Two separate things, not that hard to mess up. We'll let it slide for now, but further accounts of this disregard for the rules of the forum will result in public execution by electric chair.
Alright let's not scare them, we don't want to expose them to our tor- I mean rule breaking consequences too early. They just got here, they're gonna break a rule or two trying to find their way around. Just slip them a Get Out of Jail Free card until then.

Windstar

Pro Squid
Alright let's not scare them, we don't want to expose them to our tor- I mean rule breaking consequences too early. They just got here, they're gonna break a rule or two trying to find their way around. Just slip them a Get Out of Jail Free card until then.
Awwwwwww, man! I had just finished polishing my brazen bull and sharpening my scalping knives. Another time I suppose.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
You'll have to forgive these sweet dearies, they just get so excited whenever another vic—visitor decides to join the wonderful forum that is SQUIDBOARDS!!

We do hope you'll have an excru—exquisitely prolonged stay with us! >=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom