• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, Squidboards!

Dapple Productions

Inkster Jr.
Howdy there, sudden deluge of new users! My name is , and I'm the manager for the Dapple Productions account on Squidboards.

Dapple Productions is a not-for-profit competitive Splatoon organisation that provides high-quality resources for Splatoon competitive play, as well as numerous tournament series for fans to compete in. At time of writing, we currently oversee the following tournaments:
  • Paddling Pool, the longest-standing Splatoon tournament series, running weekly since February 2019!
  • Squid Junction, with a uniquely formatted map strike/ban system!
  • Triton-Cup, a very inky tournament that only plays Splat Zones!
  • 20XX, a no-holds-barred competition between fiery combatants, with cash on the line!
  • Girls' Duo Cup, a tournament for pairs who identify as female and non-binary a tournament to throw down!
  • Blue Ring Rumble, our newest series, made by and for the Oceania region!
We also manage Inkopolis Crosswalk, a Discord server made to be a central resource for new and experienced Splatoon players alike, with links to servers, tournaments, and so much more!

Each and every one of you are invited to participate in our tournaments, join in our conversations, and have fun enjoying the game we all love with us!

Sunset Surge deserves support, too! They aren't affiliated with Dapple Productions in any capacity, but I can't help but plug my local competitive scene. Sorry, Alice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom