Hello Squidboards!

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Hiya everyone! I'm Efuramu or Efu for short. I'm a Splatoon fan like you and I'm new here! I'm no pro at Splatoon (very far from it) and I like to use every weapon except for Dynamo Rollers (still haven't found out how to use it, probably not gonna use it ever). Since I've ran outta things to say I think I'll end my introduction here.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Oh once you start posting around you won't run out of things. There's so much to talk about and way lot if you make some friends around to discuss. Hope you do best on the boards. Good Luck!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey, welcome! Awesome icon! (I seem to gravitate towards greeting the EB/Mother references)

>u> Curious you say you can't use the Dynamo. I didn't write it, but there's a pretty killer Dynamo tutorial on SquidBoards I feel I should point you to. Look for "The Shaman Invokes the Rain Gods" in the guides section, if you're interested.

Anyway, see you around!

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Awesome! Thanks for the welcome and the info! I'll be sure to check that Dynamo tutorial out! I can tell that this website is gonna be really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom