Hello Squids, Im new here

MexicanGamer

Inkling
NNID
MexicanGamerr
Well hello seems you've stumbled across my post. Congrats

I'm new to the forums but I've been in the game for a while now, but everything i know about the game is self taught and i need help from people (this amazing forums) to help me out to be a better splatoon player and getting me into real competitive matches like joining squads.

Thank you and I'll keep posting further in the future and have fun to be part of the community.

Feel free to add me and hang out whenever you see me online. Also feel free to ask any questions. :P

My NNID is MexicanGamerr
(P.S I also have skype if you perfer that)

FancyUrchinFan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pr0skillz360op99
hey actually i kinda havent use skype alot and idk how to vc with skype so thanks if u could help me

MexicanGamer

Inkling
NNID
MexicanGamerr
hey actually i kinda havent use skype alot and idk how to vc with skype so thanks if u could help me
Yeah sure first go to their website and download the program. Then follow the steps of the installation very carefully. Once its done you'll be prompt to sign in or create an account. Create an account or if you have one just sign in. Once your in you'll most likely to be prompt to setup your profile picture and desired microphone. If you don't get prompt anything then you'll have to set it up manually by going up to options then preferenceses. To VC is pretty simple. First add a user by finding their username in the contacts section and click add new user. Once you've successfully added them. You will have the options to just voice call or video chat.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. :)

MexicanGamer

Inkling
NNID
MexicanGamerr
Add me on wii u, we can play some turf or squad. I'm normally online at 20:00 GMT-3 :)
Alright i added you, whenever i see you online ill join up right behind you and hangout in Ranked or Turf Matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom