Hello Squids!

GraceRichards

Inkling
NNID
GraceRichards
Hi, my name is Grace and I'm a relatively new player on Splatoon. I got the game for Christmas and am currently standing at Level 30 and am Rank B. I thought it would be nice to meet all of you other fellow squids by introducing myself in a way like this. I'll give you a rundown of the main weapons I use so you can understand my play style. :)

E-Litre 3K Scope
Octobrush
Gold Dynamo Roller
Heavy Splatling
N-Zap 89
Slosher Deco

I'm usually support-orientated and try to help my team by getting rid of foes with the weapons I use most out of these, the Octobrush and E-Litre 3K Scope. I'm not the best at Splatoon, and the shooter genre was pretty new to me due to the fact that I've been playing Pokémon my whole life but it's tied with Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for being my favourite video game.

So that's pretty much it, I'd love to get to know you all and even play online with some of you online too!

Until next time,

- Grace

Last edited:

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Welcome to the squidboards!

I also play support roles most of the time but interestingly, you and I don't seem to have much weapon overlap. I'm mostly Inkbrush, splash-o-matic, zink mini spaltling and customer splattershot jr. Trying to learn nouveau tri-slosher but it's really new to me. Might try New Squiffer too.

GraceRichards

Inkling
NNID
GraceRichards
I've never owned a copy of any of the Gen 2 remakes, but have a ROM of HG. :D

Anyway, about Splatoon. I think that staying back and making sure your team performs the best they can is equally as important as going up front and inking turf.

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
I agree. I think it's also important to be able to defend yourself and/or join the frey when necessary. That's one of the reason I'm liking the Zink Mini which is the most recent weapon I've picked up. Really great coverage weapon and disruptor/bubbler mean I can chase down enemies when I need to or help my team make a big push all at once!

GraceRichards

Inkling
NNID
GraceRichards
I used to use the Zink Mini Splatling a lot but after many matches of trail and error I found that the Heavy Splatling was right for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom