Hello there!

SkullKid

Inkling
NNID
maJora_kid
Hey guys!

After all this time I haven't been in forums any more... I wanted to go back to my roots in the internet - Just without all the Pokémon forums and I'm heading to this Splatoon themed one instead.
About me? I'm a 19 years old girl and I'm looking for an apprenticeship right now. But I'm close to get one at GameStop (they do this since this year), but originally I wanted to learn confectioner for baking cakes.
So we get to my hobbies - As you can see, I mainly like videogames, baking cakes, cooking, drawing, singing... And much more other creative stuff. I love to do fanarts, sing video game music (I'm now learning the lyrics of the splatoon songs) and to make cakes themed to video games.
I mainly play Nintendo consoles, but I have to start with the other ones too (it should be pretty obvious why...). My favourite games there are the Zelda series, the Kirby series and now Splatoon.
Oh, and maybe you've seen it - My avatar is one of my drawings on the Miiverse. I'm not that professional with them by now, I only did 4 drawings so far. But I'm getting better there! My Miiverse name would be maJora_kid and ingame you can mostly see me as the female Inkling Franzi, equipped with stealth jump shoes and ninja squid shirt and I got a passive-aggressive playstyle. Oh, and atm I'm lvl 13 or 14, I don't have that much time to play.

I hope we'll have fun together!

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Nice to meet you im shadowcat! My nnid is Shadowcat96. I love playing video games, anime, and fanart. My drawing skill are rlly poor no matter how hard i try. I just started going on this webites recent to get into the community!

SkullKid

Inkling
NNID
maJora_kid
Thanks you too! ^-^

@Howl7: I'd more think of a Goomba muffin.. Without the paper... The form would fit more to them °u° (And an actual cake would take REALLY a lot of dough.. For getting this high)

Howl7

Pro Squid
Oh yes Goomba muffin is less difficult to prepare and it seems a better idea (more cute), anyway it's important to make the muffin with a lot of delicious chocolate.:)

SkullKid

Inkling
NNID
maJora_kid
For sure ;) I got a lot of bitter chocolate cocoa pouder to use... and a lot of chocolate to cut in too :p

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Kinda late to the party but hello and welcome to the website!

That is a very good drawing, especially since you had to use the gamepad. I always get amazed at the pictures on miiverse lol. I'm terrible at drawing even if I had a ruler and you told me to draw a straight line with it lol.

Either way, I hope you have fun on the website. If you need any help you can always ask me or another staff member for assistance. See ya around!

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello there! Welcome :) Your avatar is amazing. I wish I could draw ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom