Hello there.

Yellowkirbyguy

Senior Squid
Hello again! (I'm also from Smashboards.)

I am a err,... Hrmm well I can't say that I really play competitive splatoon, but I love to play it, seeings as I've played it since release.

Let's see, prior to the August update, I used the Splattershot Pro as my main, I also used a variety of weapons. But then when the Sploosh-o-matic came i stuck on that for a while...until i realised I was worse than I thought I was haha.

Now a days, i main the Rapid blaster on any mode. I'm adept at every other weapon but any charger that isn't the New Squiffer. The Slosher would be my go to Splatfest weapon. That and the Rapid blaster.

A fun few facts: Since virtually day 1, I've yet to change my head gear from the Colourful Headphones. I've always thought that the squid girl in game wearing Colourful headphones resembles Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid (from my perspective anyway), so i just reference her to "Mikusume" or "Ika Mikusume" and since then, yep, never switched them out. Plus the Ink Saver Sub is really good for me anyway.
And i don't use motion controls.

I don't want to keep it too long as this is just a greetings so with that, expect a new post in the what seems to be dead Rapid blaster thread. (Soon.)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to squidboards. That's so cute, Mikusume. Fashion is all about Squids appearance. It's ok to have what you like. There is a large array of weapons yes and trying them out takes some time. Sure post somewhere else too and expand your discussion to other places too. we have a lot to talk at the boards. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom