• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

XenoNinja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
connor344
Hey guys! I just found out about this site (I did when I made my account but haven't used it since then) surprisingly so i'll quickly introduce myself.
I'm Xeno/XenoNinja but I like to go by other names as well (My current favorites are Blue and Silver for some reason, I like colors).
I'm currently Rank S, Level 50 and my favorite weapons are the Tentatek Splattershot and Splattershot Jr. But I like to use alot of weapons (Basically all of them) and i'm currently working on my sniping game!
My NNID is connor344 if anyone would like to play sometime!

Maz

Inkster Jr.
Welcome! I tend to rank between A+ and S. Feel free to add my nnid if you want to play sometime :) I also have skype and discord if you want.

BrownJacketBoy

Inkling
NNID
heroiczach
Hey guys! I just found out about this site (I did when I made my account but haven't used it since then) surprisingly so i'll quickly introduce myself.
I'm Xeno/XenoNinja but I like to go by other names as well (My current favorites are Blue and Silver for some reason, I like colors).
I'm currently Rank S, Level 50 and my favorite weapons are the Tentatek Splattershot and Splattershot Jr. But I like to use alot of weapons (Basically all of them) and i'm currently working on my sniping game!
My NNID is connor344 if anyone would like to play sometime!
I'll be there any minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom