Hello!

Ika Klaus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Legend402
'ello everyone I guess that in order to freely post I must have a forum post approved or something along those lines... Great job paying attention me... Well since it seemed like other people were introducing them selfs here i thought i mind as well do the same. So my name is Alex and I am terrible at Splatoon, the highest rank i ever achieved was a B+ 98 but then soon after i fell to a C but now I'm back at a B-. My guess to as why my rank fell was probably my going on a long hiatus from Splatoon. Also if anyone wants to join the squad I made you can check it out here -> The link to the past O_o. I honestly don't know what to say, so before I ramble on any longer I'm ending it here.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
We're glad to have you hear on the Squidboards! I know how it feels with Ranks. I just recently played a Rank Match for the first time in forever and dropped down a bit. I managed to get somewhat back to the Rank I lost so I'm sure you can too! :D

Mick

Full Squid
NNID
Cassandor
Welcome Alex. I'm in the same situation in pro match but i sure you will go up all you need is a bit of luck ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom