• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

SH101

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8123-4313-8823
Hi, i'v actually been on here for a while.. Just now getting around to posting. I know literally nobody who plays, so I play in a bubble. I read the forums a lot to get ideas on strategy etc. I feel like a pretty average player when i'm not playing dumb:) Look forward to contributing more to the discussion on occasion.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! If you're looking for people to play with, there's definitely a lot on here.

SH101

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8123-4313-8823
Thx:) I'v'e always played only solo que in both turf and ranked. I haven't played on the wii u in a bit but on the switch I play as KNOBZ. I've leveled to 26 so far and c+ pretty close to b- in all 3 rank modes no cracks in the bars. Always looking for tips and advice in how to be better than average;)I will accept any friend requests and would be in to playing in groups. Just never have so I'm not super savvy on how it works. I'm sure it's pretty simple, just never tried to do it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom