• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

Nathan99

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6971-8372-8798
Hi guys, I am a new Splatoon 2 player, and I am wanting to become more of a social gamer, so here I am. I would like to take my skills to the competitive level, so if there are any other newbies who want to practice (and maybe form a league one day), let me know. :-)
SW-6971-8372-8798

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Look mane, I'm so sorry this had to happen, but I promise you, imma find who killed your moms. These streets is cold dawg, like it says in the book: "we are blessed, and cursed." Same things make us laugh, make us cry. But right now, we gotta take care of business, go visit Splatoon 1's grave. C'mon, let's bounce.

Nathan99

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6971-8372-8798
Look mane, I'm so sorry this had to happen, but I promise you, imma find who killed your moms. These streets is cold dawg, like it says in the book: "we are blessed, and cursed." Same things make us laugh, make us cry. But right now, we gotta take care of business, go visit Splatoon 1's grave. C'mon, let's bounce.
:-)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ Welcome new squib! I'm glad you decided to join us on your quest to become social! A quest many has failed at. I even failed at it once upon a time tbh, but have grown since! I'm sure you'll find to really fresh squibs to play with too! Enjoy your stay~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom