~Hello~

Lunaji

Inkling
Finally signed up, hello~

Actually have had Splatoon 2 since launch (if I've seen you in game, hopefully GG and I didn't do anything too silly), despite originally having no plan to get it; a shooter or a competitive multiplayer game was not what I was looking for. But the dearth of games on the still new Switch and the hype around it won me over and it turned out, it really is a hugely fun game! Very glad to pick it.
Still for several months only stuck to turf war, liked the dualies, inked tons, some salmon run, some sp, all great fun. I made a point not to go too deep though, keep it casual.

It wasn't until someone irl also got the game that I started looking into the other modes, since League is the only reliable way to play together and requires Ranked to unlock it. So took things a bit more seriously, joined discord servers to lurk and learn, watched some youtube vids, got pro controller for xmas, then an ethernet adapter to stop disconnecting.

One thing leads to another and I find myself in S in most modes now... Frankly, I'm not sure where to go from here, I've definitely strayed from the original intentions ~6months ago.
But well here I am. Probably will just keep lurking, but at least this intro is done!

*not necessarily loadout used

Khaous

Inkling
NNID
Sazandora0
Nice to meet you, Lunaji! I'm pretty new here myself and I'm trying to become a better competitive player as well.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oof! =)

Well you've come to the right place in further straying from your original "keep it casual" intention. And we're more than happy to further enable that path straying, and maybe find a new one, like the path of "playing more Splatoon," yes?

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
I would also like to go more competitive. I love this game and would love to take it to the next level! But I am also just looking for some good people to call friends and maybe just play a round or two with at some point. Who knows where things will go from here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom